Popular Tags: [View All]
Damian Evans
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This brief story started out as a session report. After further review, I thought this might be a nice review for how the game was for my five year old boy.

My son was wondering if I'd play a game with him. Treece Keenes gave me a copy of this a couple months ago, so I thought I'd give the rules a look. 2 minutes later we had the board set up and cards dealt. 1 minute after that, I explained the game and we were pushing the tiles and pawns around the board in search of treasure. He only needed a little bit of help from me.

He had five of his cards turned up so he could get any of them. I had one card turned up as a handicap. By the end of the game he wanted me to help him some more. He was already winning so I told him to figure it out for himself. (Supportivelyangry ) He ended up winning the first two games. I gave myself a tie in the third game. (He got the first move.soblue )

Anyhow, there is enough of a game here for an adult to enjoy. There is more than enough game for kids. It can be taught almost instantly. It teaches taking turns and puzzle solving and bits strong enough to last for a bizillion plays. My rating 7/10

Matthews final analysis: The best part is getting the most treasures. Rating:10/10

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.