Subject: Packing all the expansions in one box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
The inserts for Wrath & Legion are only lightly glued in. I was able to remove the liner, apply tape to keep the shape, and place the insert in my original Thunderstone box. The lid sits a little high but I've got all three games & rule books in the original Thunderstone box with room to spare for one more expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Amos
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
now that I know this, all I need is my copy of Doomgate to ship and I'm ready to roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
That was something I'd been wondering about, if the base game, Wrath, and Doomgate would all be able to fit into an expansion box or if I'd have to load them all into the base box. I'll have to keep this in mind once I get Doomgate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neil, are your cards sleeved or unsleeved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Base set, WotE and DL all fit in one of the expansion boxes, very comfortably with the rules as well. I use A5 print of the printer friendly 1.4 base set rules.

I have my cards sleeved (with the exception of DL) and there is room in the box as well, I'm guessing that there is enough room for the cards to be sleeved, just waiting for my FLGS to restock on sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantin Ilchenko
Ukraine
Kyiv
Kyiv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Base+Wrath+Doomgate in one box (in sleeves)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
My cards are sleeved. I had the original box so I added the liners to it. It now holds the 1.4 rule book from my original set which the Wrath & Doomgate boxes couldn't.

I'm guessing Dragonspire will use the new format and hold the cards for all the games. If it doesn't then I've got room in the original Thunderstone box to hold the Dragonspire cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
I'm using the base game box for pre-game set up storage--helps to save some time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
U guys using standard or premium thickness sleeves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vitto Giancristoforo dos Santos
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The premium thickness sleeves (like Ultra Pro) does not allow this. At least this is my experience...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vittogs wrote:
The premium thickness sleeves (like Ultra Pro) does not allow this. At least this is my experience...

Nope. That's how they look in there with Mayday premium sleeves, and only 2 foam blocks worth of space..... Even if I left DL unsleeved the still wouldn't fit in there with that little spac eleft

I'm currently carrying 2 small boxes around for them.Hopefully , Dragonspire should fit in the remaining space for DL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.