Subject: rule change rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kingsbury
United Kingdom
St Albans
Herts
flag msg tools
This is quite a fun family game that i think is much improved by one rule change. That is dont have the player order go clockwise but the next person to play is the one that has used the least time. So one player can get several go's.

Draw cards as normal and only refil when down to one. If you dont move add a days time.

I think it works better as its more intuitive on the board exactly who is winning etc. You keep goin until one player has a london arrival time that cant be beaten.

Cheers

Steve Kingsbury

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. L. Loughlin
United States
Nevada City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also played this way and agree that it improves play. It is indeed more intuitive this way, and immediately rewards efficient travel. Adding a day when players don't move lights a fire under them.

One other change we use in conjunction with this is that the player who draws a card from the "clock" slot (which previously determined the play order) gets to save 1 day during that round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.