Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I LOVE TALISMAN so I don't regret the money spent for it.

Now the problem:

there are people that are talented enough to print and cut an expansion by themselves and there are people (like me) that will be never good at this type of work.
But I won't mind to spend money for an expansion ready to play ... I mean I won't mind to pay someone to do this for me.

Look at this page of the great site TALISMAN ISLAND:

http://www.talismanisland.com/expansions.htm

What a great number of fantastic expansions, full of new adventures waiting for you!
But I'll never try to "prepare" one of these expansions by myself.
Years ago a person (present also on that page) sold his expansions on EBAY ... I asked him about paying a little extra if I could have them already printed and cut. He agreed and I received few great expansions READY TO PLAY that are part of my collection since then, and I have never regretted the money spent on them.

So my question is:

There is someone that, paying of course, could print and cut some fan created expansions respecting all the dimensions of the components? or there is someone that sells them on Ebay?

Thanks!

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Simas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
May want to send a message to Andrew. He has a print&play company, just ask him for a quote.

Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Great quality stuff too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaJackel wrote:
May want to send a message to Andrew. He has a print&play company, just ask him for a quote.

Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Great quality stuff too.

Good idea!

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the person who made the expansions agrees, and they don't contain copyrighted material, then yes, I can do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
If the person who made the expansions agrees, and they don't contain copyrighted material, then yes, I can do that.

Great!

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
Of those fan created expansions are there that are generally considered "the best"?
I know its in the eye of the beholder to to speak, but figured some were better than others.

I'll have to check some out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dew
United States
Hinesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The great thing about Talisman Island is the ability to really view the entirety of the material, and there's SO MUCH of it that if you can't find something you like, you're really just not looking hard enough!

"Come to the Island..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.