3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Does anyone know which two games these are? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sara Taylor

California
msg tools
When I was growing up in the 1980s, there were two board games that I played but cannot find the names of them.

One was a "real estate-like" board game where you bought junkie properties, and one of the properties was called "No Takers Acres."

The other board game was played on an electric game board. It was like Stratego BUT instead of a "spy" their piece was called "agent." And the biggest difference was that instead of declaring the value of a piece when an opponent moved into it's space, each player took their piece and moved it onto a special indicator on the side of the game board which would tell you who had the higher value (without revealing each's value to the opponent).

QUESTION: Does anyone know the name of either of those games? I have done many searches on your website but have not never come across them.

Thank you so much, truly.
Sara Taylor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
United States
Safford
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The second one was called The Generals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First game was Trust Me perhaps? The "No Takers Acres" sounds really familiar to me and I have that game (but never played it).

-Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.