Popular Tags: [View All]
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grace vs. Cranky

This was Grace's first play of Castle, and my second or third. As is common with variable-power card games, I couldn't remember what any of the variable powers were, or how useful some of the more esoteric ones might be. Thus, Grace got very little helpful information from me regarding how to play. Key omissions included but were not limited to: Mentioning how poor it would be to have too many soldiers in play were her opponent to have control of all four siege engines. Needless to say, I made sure I had control of all four siege engines from a very early point in the game. Despite this nefarious scheme, Grace managed to get her combined holdings down to one card before I utilized my siege engines and forced her to to take back a total of seven soldiers. I only had one returned, and that was the decisive play of the game. I'm pretty sure soldier/siege engines are frequently the deciding factors in this game, but of course I can't prove it and wouldn't even if I could.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.