United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an email from Avalanche Press today:

"Dear Avalanche Press fan,

First off, may all of your holidays be joyous. It’s the last weekend before Christmas, and we’re starting the After Christmas season a little early because we need to. We’ve had steady improvement through the early weeks of winter, but we need greatly improved cash flow. There’s an enormous amount of product needing to go to press, just when we have to meet those end-of-the-year bills all businesses face. And after the stresses of the last few years, frankly, we’d like to make sure there’s something in our employees’ stockings.

So we have a very deep discount sale, good through this weekend until Tuesday:

With the discount coupon BLAZE you get 40 percent off any order totalling $100 or more before the discount. Just type in BLAZE on the coupon line and the webstore will adjust your order. Any order of $150 or more also gets free shipping. Gold Club members can add their 10% standard discount to that.

I’m hoping you’ll take advantage of this offer to stock up on the presents you really wanted. And we wouldn’t be making the offer if we didn’t need the money: As long as we have so many products designed but not produced, Avalanche Press can’t be healthy. And I need my little company to become healthy; my employees and I have put in far too much hard work and sacrifice to not succeed.

So this is not just a sale, but a request for a favor. Do yourself a Christmas favor AND help us out at the same time. We have a lot of products under way right now: Enlightened Warlords and They Shall Not Pass are very close to shipping, with games like 1866: Frontier Battles and books like Go For Broke and Remember the Maine right behind them. You want more than that, and you don’t want to wait. We don’t, either. Make avalanchepress.com your personal Christmas shopping site and we can make that happen. We wouldn’t be asking, and making such a deep discount offer, if we didn’t want this very badly.

Thank you for your years of support, and I’m looking forward to many more yaers of fun with all of you.

Mike Bennighof
President, Avalanche Press"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link?

EDIT:
http://www.avalanchepress.com/

Seems the Coupon is broken though. Rather than orders totaling 100$ or more, it's only OVER 100$, and rather than a 40% discount, it is a mere 4$ discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gates
United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried an order for $105, and got a $42 discount after typing in the coupon code.

Games totalling $99.98 (as in, two $49.99 games or a $74.99 game and a $24.99 game) apparently will not activate the discount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had another try yesterday and got a package of games totaling ~109$, it did not work with it.

Perhaps they've fixed it now, I'll have to check.

EDIT: Yeah, they fixed it, it works now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig J
United States
East Hampton
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't seem to work for any of the Seasonal Specials...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.