Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I know you start the game with 2 pirates in the rowboats, and I know the rules say you have to deliver a silver or gold coin to one of the two spaces in the rowboat... BUT I DO NOT SEE A DISTINCTION IN THE ROWBOAT MARKING TWO SPACES.

Do I just assume the second space is behind the seating plank, and therefore that is where a pirate MUST deliver the gold coin?

With that in mind, a pirate MUST move 2 spaces in the boat to deliver the gold coin, or move 2 spaces to deliver the second (or first, if you wish) silver coin to the boat.

Is this how most of you are playing this movement in the rowboat rule?

Thanks ahead of time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Winter Osterhaus
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the rowboat covers two spaces. It's slight but you have to look at the line the protrudes on either side of the boat and then just assume the rest.

Concerning the coins, yes, the gold coin must be delivered to the final spot (the second space in the rowboat), although the silver coins can be delivered to either space. Since the first silver delivered comes off the board, the second can be delivered to either of the two space in the rowboat.

hope that helps!
Max arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure does! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Max´s answer

and this is an awesome game for 3 people!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.