Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelly Krieble
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so if the first player passes when it's time to auction plants, the lowest plant is removed and replaced.

What happens if the next player passes? Is the lowest plant removed and replaced again? and so on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Allen
United States
Astatula
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, just when the first player in a given turn passes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Allen
United States
Astatula
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To clarify further ... the first player to pass triggers the removal (it doesn't necessarily have to be the start player). So in any turn in which at least one player passes their chance to start an auction you will remove a plant. At least that is how I understand it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Chavez
United States
Vista
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well ... this all hinges on the phrase "... the first person in a game turn ...". An argument could be made that the "the first person" is the first player, as determined by the normal game rules. I'm confident someone in my game group will argue for or against this interpretation, based on the advantage they get by acting on the rule at that time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Krieble
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks gang.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rachavez wrote:
Well ... this all hinges on the phrase "... the first person in a game turn ...". An argument could be made that the "the first person" is the first player, as determined by the normal game rules. I'm confident someone in my game group will argue for or against this interpretation, based on the advantage they get by acting on the rule at that time.

In that case see this post for the official answer which is as already stated in this thread

Re: Russia phase 2 - "erste Spieler in einer Runde"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Chan
Hong Kong
New Castle
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to ask more about this plant removal rule. Does the rule still be applied on Step 3 too? Since the number of plants limited to 4 on the market already and no. of power plant become very few and maybe exhausted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.