Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Buchler
United States
Escanaba
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed an order for ATZ: Better Dead Than Zed at 1:21 p.m. today; within 90 minutes Ed had responded with a partial refund of shipping costs, and with shipping confirmation!
Order placed and shipped within 90 minutes, less than a week from Christmas! TwoHourWargames again proves itself as a prime business to deal with -- Thanks, Ed!

PS - If you're wondering, I ordered the print copy of the rules, plus the Risks And Rewards deck. Forgot to order the Carolee figure, but I'll survive (hopefully longer than my Rep 3 grunts do...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Trouten
United States
Davison
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed does have great service. So far all the items I have ordered from him that are sent via Postal Mail have arrived within 2-3 days of the order being placed. For any order that can be downloaded I usually have the download in my inbox withing an hour or two.

Ed takes pride in his customer service, if you have any questions on the rules he will gladly answer them over on the THW yahoo group, If he doesn't answer your question, typically its because one of the very knowledgeable group members has already answered your question with the exact same answer Ed would have given you.

I have the Carolee Figure (both the 15mm and the 35mm one) and all I can say is she (the 35mm one) is big (one could almost say she is Larger Then Life, LOL pun is intended), especially next to 28mm figures. All my figures are mounted on 25mm round slotted bases which adds abotu 4mm to their height and even with Carolee not being on a mounted base she towers over all but a few of my figures (some of my re-based Horrorclix figures). I am waiting for the 28mm version(s) of Carolee to be released, until then I will use the 35mm version when ever the Risk and Rewards Deck reveals Carolee has been found (or if she has already been recruited into the group). You might want to order her as soon as possible iirc Ed stated that the current Carolee figure is a limited run of only a certain number and wont be recast, though he will be releasing additional Carolee figures in different poses and outfits in 28mm.

As for the rules if you purchased just the BDTZ rule set you will definitely want to get Haven and I, Zombie. Haven adds a couple new rules, but is primarily a bunch of scenarios, and even a small survivor settlement you can use as a base of operations if you chose to, and I, Zombie adds a bunch of new rules, new baddies (Ragers, BA Worms, Smart Zombies) along with Psykers (individuals with various psychic powers) that you can either have as an NPC (can be friend or foe) or as one of your characters, including the Star. It also incorporated rules initially introduced to ATZ in the Giving Up the Goat Scenario (iirc a $3 download), such as the PEFs and using boats in ATZ. You are also given a larger survivor settlement and various activities you can partake in (Pit Fighting, Zombie racing, Betting on the Fights or the Races, trading) while in the settlement.

Early in 2011 (could be in January or could be in April) if everythign goes according to plan Ed is planning on releasing After the Horsemen, a Post Apocalyptic setting that can either be played by itself or used to expand your ATZ world. ATH is rumored to introduce new baddies (one of the rumors is that it will be Vampires, Werewolves, etc... Baddies from the short lived All Things Horror game that was only released for a couple months), though only Ed could tell you for sure what is in After the Horsemen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Escanaba
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already plan to get After the Horsemen; the cover alone is almost worth the price of the pdf!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.