Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After Modern Art, Dennis-Eric had left us.

Rami sugguested playing Alhambra. I played Alhambra once before. I didn't really like it for some reason. It left me which an odd feeling. Maybe it was due to whom I played with or because I didn't understood what I was doing and why.

Rami and Valdir seemed to be big fans of this game. As for Miguel, he never played. So, with some long thoughts, I caved in and decided to give Alhambra a second try.

In some ways, I'am glad I decided to give Alhambra another try. I had more fun than I thought, but not too much in order to give the game an 8 or 9.

My rating after the first game I played a long time ago, I rated the game a 3, to prove how I disliked or misunderstood the game. Now after playing Alhambra for a second time now, and browsing through my other rated games, I changed my rated from a 3 to a 6. The game left me with I better feeling than the pass.

Doesn't mean I will rush to store to get my own copy or beg for anoter play any time soon. Just that now, it deserves more than a 3.

Speaking of 3's, maybe I should take another look at Attika...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.