Mike Heine
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Keep calm and game on.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to play this game for the first time tonight and I must say, it was the first time I've almost wet myself while playing a game.

At first I wasn't really sure about the game. How fun can a game be if there is no clear winner or winners, I asked myself. I even posted a question to that effect here. I wanted to make sure I had this right, the point of the game is just to laugh out loud? Yep that's right.

So the wife and I hosted a xmas party with 7 people playing the game. I had written up the beginning sentences beforehand to ensure we had a xmas theme.

Here's what the originals were and how they changed.

1. Someone rocking around the Christmas tree > Lazy man whipping a Christmas tree > Scrooge shooting at a tree > A pirate shooting a tree with a gun > Zombe scaring a pirate

2. Mommy kissing Santa Claus > A woman hitting on an elf > A party with a boy that has duck slippers and a girl > Zombie surprises the elf > Zombie attacking Santa

3. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer guiding the sleigh > Superman surprised the zombie > I'm shooting a ninja samurai > Man shooting a pirate > A man shooting a one-eyed pirate.

4. Frosty the Snowman hurrying on his way > Frosty is scaring people > Killer snowman > A snowman shooting and killing a person > The snowman surprises a zombie

5. Six geese a laying > Ducks flying in the night > Batman surprises the zombies > Psycho angel doesn't like the 3 stooges who are hasidic > A Phoenix rising from the ashes

6. Snoopy toasting the Red Baron > Scooby drinking wine > A dog drinking from a cup > The cat surprises the zombie >The kitty is appalled by the little drummer wannabe

7. Bells on bobtail ringing > Ginger cookies attack the tree indirectly by attacking the cat tails > Ghosts dancing aroung the Christmas tree > Pacman ghost singing xmas songs > Mr. Packman dreaming about Christmas

As you can see one person in our group is really into zombies, that and the fact that shooting seemed to be a theme as well.

I wanted to post pictures of the papers, but you can't cut and paste here. How do you insert pics easily?

Anyway we played many games tonight, but this one was by far the biggest hit.

God I love this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Matthew
Australia
Dubbo
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Upload the images to your personal gallery and then insert them into your post using the 'insert geek image' button.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Foldenauer
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two specific icons for uploading images below the emoticon list in the text editing options when creating a post. One is a camera icon used to insert images available on bgg (including ones you upload to your personal page) or an icon of a tree that is used to upload images external to bgg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Heine
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Keep calm and game on.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tips.

As usual it was just too easy for me to figure out.

So here are the pics, better late than never.

Sorry about the resolution on some of them, but I couldn't get it clearer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.