Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
mb
Okay the rules never come out and say this but the lowest sequence card is the card labeled #1 right? If that is the case then the following is true:

The player with the lowest sequence card (card #1) goes first with everything (with the exception of final socring) including taking order cards, building, city scoring, colour sale, order cards sale and bidding for next turn order. These actions are done in order beginning with the player holding the #1 sequence card and ending with the player holding the #4 sequence card.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John Rogers wrote:
Okay the rules never come out and say this but the lowest sequence card is the card labeled #1 right? If that is the case then the following is true:

The player with the lowest sequence card (card #1) goes first with everything (with the exception of final socring) including taking order cards, building, city scoring, colour sale, order cards sale and bidding for next turn order. These actions are done in order beginning with the player holding the #1 sequence card and ending with the player holding the #4 sequence card.

Thanks.

You've got it right. Technically, the english rules state that city scoring is done by city, but we've always found it easiest to do it by player. The order of that one doesn't matter because the results are immutable -- there are no choices to be made, it's just bookkeeping. Everything else you've listed starts with #1 and proceeds through #4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
mb
Thanks for the clarification Ben. Your review was a decisive factor in my acquisition of Cavum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John Rogers wrote:
Thanks for the clarification Ben. Your review was a decisive factor in my acquisition of Cavum.

I really hope you enjoy it. It's not for everyone (as a few members of my gaming circle have made very clear), but if you're the kind of player to go off the beaten path to explore games like Kaivai and Clippers, I'm pretty confident that you'll find something redeeming in it. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.