Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean-Charles Mourey
France
Valbonne
Alpes-Maritimes
flag msg tools
publisher
By request from a BGG member, we have made available downloadable, printable, high-resolution versions of the Zombie 1 / 2 stickers on the Earth Reborn web site:

Printable Zombie Stickers

Also, in case some of your Character / Decoy or Radio Scrambling tokens printed shifted too far and you're worried that players will be able to tell them apart from their back, we have made available downloadable, printable, high-resolution versions of these tokens' backs:

Printable Token Backs

Jean-Charles
Ludically

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Newland
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Ninja Vanish!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If I do not put these stickers on, what does it effect? Looks to me that the zombies are the same and look the same? How could you tell the difference? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klim Chugunkin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
eroc1024 wrote:
Looks to me that the zombies are the same and look the same?

They are slightly different miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boelinger
France
Nice
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
Just to clarify about those stickers.
You truly don't HAVE TO put hose stickers.
The two zombies have the same stats on cards. We usually refer to their look when we play.
The difference between the lady zombie and the male zombie is only truly revelant in the scenario #3 of the tutorial 3-4 players downloadable on Earth Reborn official web site. Appart from that, we don't really care whether it is a female or male zombie since they have the same stats.
Now some players wanted to have the perfect game, and asked for those stickers, and I understand them, so we provided the stickers.

But in fact, just the number changes. So if I had to do or suggest something to those of you who want to correct things quickly : take a pen and change the #1 in #2 on the base directly, and do the contrary on the other base. meaning invert the numbers

Or just don't do anything and refer to the look of the miniature and the art on the card. That's what I do, but I know very well the miniatures so I never get confused.

Sorry about this little Twist that should have never happened here but more in a Dungeon Twister box !!! LoL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris Boelinger wrote:
Hello,
Just to clarify about those stickers.
You truly don't HAVE TO put hose stickers.
The two zombies have the same stats on cards. We usually refer to their look when we play.
The difference between the lady zombie and the male zombie is only truly revelant in the scenario #3 of the tutorial 3-4 players downloadable on Earth Reborn official web site. Appart from that, we don't really care whether it is a female or male zombie since they have the same stats.
Now some players wanted to have the perfect game, and asked for those stickers, and I understand them, so we provided the stickers.

But in fact, just the number changes. So if I had to do or suggest something to those of you who want to correct things quickly : take a pen and change the #1 in #2 on the base directly, and do the contrary on the other base. meaning invert the numbers

Or just don't do anything and refer to the look of the miniature and the art on the card. That's what I do, but I know very well the miniatures so I never get confused.

Sorry about this little Twist that should have never happened here but more in a Dungeon Twister box !!! LoL

Would it not make more sense to change the numbers on the character cards?

[Edit: And stick those cards in the first expansion, of course.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jcmourey wrote:
By request from a BGG member, we have made available downloadable, printable, high-resolution versions of the Zombie 1 / 2 stickers on the Earth Reborn web site:

Printable Zombie Stickers

Also, in case some of your Character / Decoy or Radio Scrambling tokens printed shifted too far and you're worried that players will be able to tell them apart from their back, we have made available downloadable, printable, high-resolution versions of these tokens' backs:

Printable Token Backs

Jean-Charles
Ludically

Jean-Charles,

Many thanks for making these available. As well as being shifted too far, some of the backs of my tokens were torn (I had a problem with one of my counter sheets). Do you have any recommendations on how to print and apply the new token backs so that the Character/Decoy and Radio Scrambling tokens are indistinguishable from the back?

Thanks again,

Glynr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Charles Mourey
France
Valbonne
Alpes-Maritimes
flag msg tools
publisher
If you're worried about centering, the easiest is probably to use the single color token back file, print it on self-sticking label paper, then attach the tokens to the sheet and cut around each token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Woods
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've already ordered my game and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. But, to be honest, I wouldn't be satisfied with misaligned tokens that can affect gameplay. Also, printing out my own stickers (which I cannot do since I do not have a colour printer) would not be something that I am too interested in and would expect replacement. The zombie thing doesn't seem like a big deal, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The zombie mis-numbering-thing really is purely cosmetic.
It may have an impact in the eye of the ocd-beholder, but really none in actual gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great,is there any possibility to get the others stickers in pdf too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With regard to replacing the stickers: Do the figures pop out of their bases easily, or are they glued in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.