Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Hoopfer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dust off your old Electric Football games!

If all you remember about Electric Football was players running in circles and falling over, I have to tell you things have changed. Electric or Miniature Football has revived itself and can be played at a very realistic level of game play now.

The main meeting place for Miniature Football is http://miniaturefootball.org/ Check out the site and the forums section and you can really see how the game has evolved (and yes you can now pretty much control where your players are going to run to) here is a picture of what I mean..

If you like football and table top strategy games Electric Football is finally playable!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Are those conducting some "Wild-Scatter" formation? Anyways, I've got a couple of "Super Bowl" Teams myself, what with them 'Patriots' & 'Green Bay' kind and the "for real ones" even played on that Sunday Night Football last night!
surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Hoopfer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those figures were made by a fellow in Texas. Using 24 stock poses he makes he can turn them into a few thousand unique figures. It's really something to see.

That was just one picture from his thread

The part that has blown me away is a combination of the sweet figures and the fact that it's easy to make the players run the way they were supposed to in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.