Bartosz Trzaskowski

Tucson
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never heard of the game, but Brown Bear - Panda Bear, What Do You See? has one good review Brown Bear - a parent's review. Amazon has it now for $4.99 and eligible for free shipping with prime (or if over $25).

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MI43XA/tag/boardgamegeek-20?tag...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Z.
United States
Marlton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a very little kids game based off the Eric Carle childrens books (most famous is The Very Hungry Caterpillar).

If my son was a bit older, I'd totally grab it. As it is, I think it would be kind of lost on him at this point (he's just over a year and a half old).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George J. Wendt
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
This is my dog, Pothier, but everyone calls him Potes.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a gift for a 2 year old. Does anyone know if this would work?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is perfect for a 2-yr-old. It's a simple game. All you really do is try to find matches like a Memory game and then repeat a little rhyme about the animals you find. Both of my kids love animals and love singing/rhyming, so they had a lot of fun with it. They also just like playing with the animal tiles apart from the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George J. Wendt
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
This is my dog, Pothier, but everyone calls him Potes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. I just ordered it based on your recommendation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.