United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than late Friday night, when I am running an event, I am keeping my options open for the convention this year. I had a lot of fun just playing random boardgames with fellow 'Geeks last time, so I figured we may as well do it again.

I have been requested to bring Planet Steam, which I will do, but is there anything else in my collection that would see table time?

I plan on bringing 7 Wonders and Merchants & Marauders as well, but February is still a little ways off, so things could change.

This also means you will have to sit down and play something with me and most likely Becca, but that is a treat all by itself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, someone's excited!

Normally I just pop in for the Dealer's Room these days because it can sometimes conflict with Board Game Marathons (which are cheaper and have more of the games I personally enjoy), but this year I'm going to be out of town.

Bummer, I was hoping to meet you Lance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
stagger lee wrote:
Wow, someone's excited!

Normally I just pop in for the Dealer's Room these days because it can sometimes conflict with Board Game Marathons (which are cheaper and have more of the games I personally enjoy), but this year I'm going to be out of town.

Bummer, I was hoping to meet you Lance!

That sucks. I wanted to meet with you as well.

Here is hoping I can make it to a Board Game Marathon sometime this upcoming year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for me, I'm willing to bring any requested games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.