Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Low
United States
Burke
VA - Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I can't help noticing a lack of paved roads and a well(!) in the center of town. Poor old Springvale is not only suffering from a zombie invasion, but a dire need of infrastructure investment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Collins
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't it called "Woodinvale"?

w.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That well is on the National Registry as a Historic Landmark. It was the well that Dressing & Marckozi used for a base camp when mapping the original prairie bison movement patterns in the area.

It took three city council meeting and a private grant to keep the greenbelt area around it intact... and now you want to build a highway through there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Low
United States
Burke
VA - Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
While I can certainly appreciate the small town charm and historic significance of the area, really it is time for woodinvale (maybe I was thinking of springfield...) to move into the 21st century. How can the township be expected to run a state of the art hospital, school, power plant, etc.. without even basic roads.

As we all know the large mansion in the center of town has long been abandoned and is beyond repair. I think its past time it was declared blighted to make way for an interstate. As it is the only road out of town is a dirt trail that ends immidiately within the town limits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.