Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Digging around in my tomb of gaming goodies I came upon a treasure beyond belief! Shrinkwrapped copies of both Deluxe Ogre and GEV... Time to warm up the reactors again!

I'm going to introduce some poor souls to the crushing power of my treads!

-Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Had either of that contained actual 'miniatures'? I know that mine didn't! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly had't opened them, but by the mass it at least has some metal in it... I'm going to collect my other parts together before I open them... might even wait until Christmas .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
Had either of that contained actual 'miniatures'? I know that mine didn't! shake

Didn't I get my Deluxe GEV from you? There was certainly all the lovely metal marvels in mine. Maybe I'll even get around to PAINTING the poor l'il guys this winter.

Deluxe Ogre was a sweet find at a FLGS closeout sale. It had been lost in the back closet, covered in dust, and straight into my grubby grabby hands.

Must paint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Congratulations, that is a great find. Much fun will be yours!

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb

Or you could just sell or trade your Ogre to me - I've been trying to find a shrinkwrapped copy for quite a while...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to inventory my troops and see what I have (or am missing) ... I think I have a little of everything, but there is a small layer of dust on my figure case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
GROGnads wrote:
GaryP wrote:
Didn't I get my Deluxe GEV from you? There was certainly all the lovely metal marvels in mine. Maybe I'll even get around to PAINTING the poor l'il guys this winter.

Deluxe Ogre was a sweet find at a FLGS closeout sale. It had been lost in the back closet, covered in dust, and straight into my grubby grabby hands.

Must paint.
I 'rused' YOU into making this admission! Besides, you then 'got' ALL, a-l-l, A~L~L of the "O"fficial kinds with extras that I did have at the time, so what ELSE were such of that had it comprised as well? I'm currently utilizing modified and craftily contrived additional vessels or concepts with it, based off of these.
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.