Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Vogt

Berlin
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a copy of Bootleggers and by comparing the rules and the actual components that came with the game I discovered that several cards were missing. Although 4 of them were only blank cards, two cards "double influence" are missing while there are two cards "single influence" too much.

I immediately contacted Eagles customer service and asked for the missing components. This was months ago and I haven't heard from them although I gave them my email address as well as my shipping address. Last week I contacted them again, hoping to now hear from them and, again, no response.

What is going on at Eagles Games? Is that how paying customers should be treated?`

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Parker
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Re:Eagles Customer Service
Lars Vogt (#462313),

This has actually come up before. If you have used the "Contact Us" form on the website, it seems to get sent into a black hole. Contact someone at Eagle directly for assistance (see http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/65905 for more.)

Once you get someone contacted, it should get straightened out quickly.

-Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Vogt

Berlin
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sparker (#462575),

Thanks for this information, Scott! I just wrote an email to Glenn...

Lars

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Vogt

Berlin
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lars Vogt (#462656),
After I have sent an email to Glenn, I got an answer the next day and was told that they will send me the missing cards.

Everything is fine now and I am happy again!

The problems I experienced before with the service of Eagle Games most likely go back to problems they have with mails being lost that were sent to the official contact address...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.