United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I have a copy of Small World new in shrink that I would be interested in trading for a wargame that allows solitaire play. I'm open to a game or two not already on any of my trade/want lists but I'm hoping for a trade value of $40.

You may make an offer here or send a GM.

Due to shipping costs this trade is open to US only. If your trade rating is considerably lower than mine you must ship first.

Regards,
Brent
(my zip: 85308)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Brent Ward
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [US Only] For Trade: Smallworld in Shrink Want: Solitaire Wargame
Robyn Hode wrote:
I have both Ambush! and the expansion Ambush! Move Out! If you have something else to include with Small World, I'd trade both games.

Thanks for the interest. What condition are your games? If they are unpunched, have they been verified complete?

You don't have anything on your want list so it is difficult for me to determine what you might be interested in. Feel free to look at my "for trade" items if anything would work for you (not very many to choose from).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Brent Ward
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [US Only] For Trade: Smallworld in Shrink Want: Solitaire Wargame

I don't have a picture of my copy but it is the same deluxe version with wooden tokens and dice (including a box) made by user Howitzer_120mm as shown below.

My copy was never played. The deluxe version currently sells for $32 as shown on this Geeklist: Item for Geeklist "Print & Play Productions- Games"

I would be interested in this trade so if you are also interested just send me a private geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.