Aloha
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Try a new game today :)
badge
Happy Gaming!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to get a missing component from a copy of Chicago Express for several weeks with absolutely zero success. Apparently none of the emails for Queen Games are working. Any ideas? Anyone from Queen Games out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well if John Bohrer were here, he would stop at nothing to get you your replacement parts.

I PM'd you the email address of the individual at Queen who promptly contacted me and sent my replacement parts for Samarkand: Routes to Riches. I was quite surprised at how quickly my issue was resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also kind of, you know, the time of year when companies are in overdrive and people take vacations and stuff.

I'm sure they'll get back to you, just might take them a bit longer than usual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rockusultimus wrote:
Well if John Bohrer were here, he would stop at nothing to get you your replacement parts.

I PM'd you the email address of the individual at Queen who promptly contacted me and sent my replacement parts for Samarkand: Routes to Riches. I was quite surprised at how quickly my issue was resolved.

John can be found here these days and I am sure would be happy to help you out:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/WinsomeGames/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rajive Gupta
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Steve,
Please send a mail direct to me,

R.gupta@queen-games.de

Best

Rajive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
I lost all my yellow trains once, and Queen replaced them before I knew it. You should have little trouble getting your components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Schryer
Canada
Oshawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The box is way too large. On the plus, it can come in handy for toting poker chips, expansion pieces, or whatever else is needed (like German Railways once it's released).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
Anjohl wrote:
I have to say, I only own the one title, this one, but Queen games impressed me with their quality, rulebooks, and attention to detail.

Even something as small as having the part of the board with the gauges on it face outwards on the CE board is a nice tough. If that was FFG, you would have to take the dials off each time, they would be made of potentially hazmat chinese components, and/or they would just be plastic pieces laid on the board.

In addition to the fantastic production qualities and their great eye for good artwork, Queen also has provided me with outstanding service when I've needed something as an end user.

I bought the small card game Roma a few years ago and it was missing a single VP marker. I wrote them and they posted me a replacement. Someone at the fulfillment house made an error, though, and instead of the the missing Roma vp tile, I received a FULL set "Aqua Romana" tiles. I wrote them back and they corrected it immediately and told me I could just keep the extra tiles and do whatever with them. I had a friend who dabbles in game design who put them to good use.

Queen is good folk!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.