Dan Calaway
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How can you not be excited over the expansions? I think the roll out is great. Walkers with interchangeable weapons, GREAT! Command squads, excellent. Tiles for a campaign game with Hero's, can't wait.

I can't wait for the release of these expansions. I think FFG is doing an excellent job,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jow 128
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I agree! I Love the game as is and am very excited about the new announcements. Can't wait to pick them up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dcal12 wrote:
How can you not be excited over the expansions? I think the roll out is great. Walkers with interchangeable weapons, GREAT! Command squads, excellent. Tiles for a campaign game with Hero's, can't wait.

I can't wait for the release of these expansions. I think FFG is doing an excellent job,

I just hope that they would come out with one box to contain all of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. It would be nice to offer a large expansion that contains all of the new ones (at a slightly reduced price from buying them all separately.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Long
United States
St. Helens
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bet they will release a large box with all of the stuff. It looks like they're doing a box with new heroes (and probably walkers) for the artillery expansion later this winter..

Personally, I can't wait to play with just some extra mini's. I've loved this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Daquin
Japan
Tokyo
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jow128 wrote:
I agree! I Love the game as is and am very excited about the new announcements.

Hello Jow, I read your well informed and continuously enthusiastic posts. Are you affiliated with the company or part of the team supporting the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.