Nathan Moore
United States
Cairo
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought this game and it rocks! Unfortunately it also appears to be very difficult to find pieces for this game. Does anyone happen to have some duplicates they would be willing to part with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few extras. Interested in trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Neudrossenfeld
flag msg tools
designer
Nobody reads this, anyway!
badge
Doea anybody read this, anyway?
mbmbmbmbmb
I, too, have some. Quite many, actually. But p&p to the USA is probably much too expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordi Gómez Acosta
Spain
Castellon de la Plana
Castellon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Motorkopf wrote:
I, too, have some. Quite many, actually. But p&p to the USA is probably much too expensive.

Maybe I can take some of them, the p&p to Spain it´s cheaper

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Johansson
Sweden
Vittinge
flag msg tools
"The world's blankiest blank"
badge
You could try sending a geekmail to one of the people in the "Has parts" list: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/10819?ha... . That has worked well for me previously. Also check the corresponding lists on the Navia Dratp: Resurgence and Navia Dratp: Unleashed Darkness pages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
You boarded the train a couple years too late. Places like D&A Card World were blowing out cases of this stuff on the mega-cheap. I almost had a complete set of the colored versions just from ripping open clearance boosters. Of course none of this is doing you any good right now. I say watch eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure I got some spare pieces somewhere in my closet.
PM me if you want me to look for them. You will have to pay P&P from Denmark though, but the pieces you can have for free!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Moore
United States
Cairo
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
how much would shipping from denmark be?

Seth, what would you want in trade? I would just have to buy whatver it is you wanted and ship it to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Moore
United States
Cairo
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lol yah I know I got into it late :-P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Wright
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aielman wrote:
Just bought this game and it rocks! Unfortunately it also appears to be very difficult to find pieces for this game. Does anyone happen to have some duplicates they would be willing to part with?

Hey Nathen,
DA Card World has the Resurgence boosters for Navia Drapt in again for $20.00/case, I posted it in the hot deals section
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Koff
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thumper7458 wrote:
aielman wrote:

Hey Nathen,
DA Card World has the Resurgence boosters for Navia Drapt in again for $20.00/case, I posted it in the hot deals section

Anyone pick some of them up?
I still need some M-032, 38, 40-44's for the Navia Dratp Gencon Tournament.
-Thanks
ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Force Vector
Philippines
flag msg tools
Hallo,

Those interested in getting some FREE Unleased Darkness Maseitai, and is willing to pay for Resurgence Maseitai, can contact Tim Green. His HOTMAIL address is maugan22

He lives in Canada and you just need to cover the shipping cost. He had initially posted his offer at the soon to be defunct Navia Dratp Enthusiast Yahoo Group (owner is closing it down due to inactivity).

I'm from the Philippines and I've had the Starter set since 2005, and only recently have I been lucky enough to get a complete Unleashed Darkness set. Through Mr. Green, I purchased one of each spare Resurgence Maseitai he had and am just 4 Maseitai short of a complete set (not counting the Navias Chakrapicky, Hillgao, and Persephone).

My shipment is still on its way though since I had only completed our transaction last week (to put it into perspective, I had purchased a game from the UK and it took a month before it showed up), but felt that those willing to risk it can contact Mr. Green.

As soon as it arrives, I'll post a follow up.

Good Luck!

--------------------------------------------

Update

Finally got the Maseitai I had purchased from Mr. Green, and it was exactly as we had discussed - I even got 4 foil cards in the process, something I wasn't expecting.

If anyone is still looking for pieces and can handle a shipping cost from Canada, give Mr. Green a try.

I'm now gonna try to contact the various people that had posted a list of the Maseitais they have and see if I can get the remaining 5 Maseitais and 2 Navias (not counting Persephone).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.