Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Vinhos» Forums » News

Subject: Distribution of Vinhos in Portugal \ Distribuidor do Vinhos em Portugal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Bandeira
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a store in Portugal where Vinhos is being sold nowadays?
Alguém sabe de uma loja que venda Vinhos em Portugal atualmente?

I´m in Lisbon, I've looked for it in some places in Lisboa (at FNAC, Tabak, Presse Linha), but I haven't found the game out.
Estou em Lisboa e já procurei o danado do jogo na FNAC, Tabak, Presse Linha, mas até agora nada!

Any1 care to offer suggestions of physical stores with the game?
Alguma idéia de uma loja física em que o jogo possa ser vendido?

Regards,
Atenciosamente,

Carlos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hélio Andrade
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Que eu saiba ainda ninguém o vende em Portugal. Só encomendando online de lojas europeias, mas na maioria já está esgotado.

Se quiseres jogá-lo, podes vir ao encontro dos Boardgamers de Lisboa, todas as 4as feiras na Passion Fruit, Av. Elias Garcia 137.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zé Mário
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Também podes tentar contactar o autor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- parkibricks -- --
mbmbmbmbmb
helioa wrote:
Que eu saiba ainda ninguém o vende em Portugal. Só encomendando online de lojas europeias, mas na maioria já está esgotado.

Se quiseres jogá-lo, podes vir ao encontro dos Boardgamers de Lisboa, todas as 4as feiras na Passion Fruit, Av. Elias Garcia 137.

Is that in Lisboa center, Bario Alto or outside of the center ? And more important, is there place to play a game ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hélio Andrade
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The address i gave is the meeting place of the Lisbon Boardgamers Group. We meet there every Wednesdays and in the 3rd Friday of each month. There are gamers there that have the game, so it would be possible to play it there. If interested, it would be better to request someone to take it, just to be sure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Soares
Portugal
Galiza, S. Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, I bought the game from french on-line shop LUDIBAY. But there are a lot more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Prata
Portugal
flag msg tools
Hi! What about a rule book in Portuguese? Does anyone has the rules in Pt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Ventura
Portugal
Carnaxide
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tambem gostava muito de poder comprar o jogo, entrei em contacto com o autor pelo facebook. Se tiver alguma noticia, darei aqui no forum a informação.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
the game is not for sale in Portugal. The fast way to getting it, is buying it from Planetongames.com (a spanish online store). They can send the game to Portugal in a couple of days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Ventura
Portugal
Carnaxide
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Planetongames.com the game is only available in german soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Ventura
Portugal
Carnaxide
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kulkat wrote:
Well, I bought the game from french on-line shop LUDIBAY. But there are a lot more.

The game was in French or in English?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte Conceicao
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
luisventura wrote:
On Planetongames.com the game is only available in german soblue

Hi Luís.

The game is almost language independent (the only part with language dependence is the manual and you can download it here on the geek), so you can grab the German version if you don't want to wait for the English one. Planeton usually sent the games from one day to another, I highly recommend them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Bandeira
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up sticking to Vidal's suggestion after Planeton Games got the english version, which I think they have now (its page indicates that the store still has 1/2 pieces). I will too highly recommend PlanetonGames.com, since they answered my question emails quite quickly and ddelievered the game to my adress in Portugal in less then 24 hours... That really impressed me!

Luis, I believe the game is being distributed in these versions: italian, german, french, polish and english. The Boardgamegeek Vinhos' page suggests that only the last two come with a rulebook in English and that there isn't anywhere a translation of the rulebook to Portuguese.

I hope someday the game may be distributed in Portugal with a rulebook in Portuguese.

Thank you all for the contributions!...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.