Subject: Do All The Cards Fit Into Wrath Of Elements Box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone fit them all into the Wrath of Elements Box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Word around here is they do if they're unsleeved. If you use premium thickness sleeves, they most definitely will not (see below). Standard thickness sleeves.... I'm not sure, but I'm guessing they still will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad the original box doesn't have sturdy divider "walls" like WoE. A lot more space in there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Williams
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funguy wrote:

Un-sleeved with a little room to spare. Definitely not fitting into another expansion box of this size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards for all three sets, unsleeved, fit with lots of room leftover. I don't know about sleeved, but the Doomgate box is identical to the wrath box so there's nothing preventing you from starting a second box with the same format (it even comes with foam blocks). I know it's annoying to have more than one box, but you'd have to cross that bridge eventually when the next set comes out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agent easy wrote:
The cards for all three sets, unsleeved, fit with lots of room leftover. I don't know about sleeved, but the Doomgate box is identical to the wrath box so there's nothing preventing you from starting a second box with the same format (it even comes with foam blocks). I know it's annoying to have more than one box, but you'd have to cross that bridge eventually when the next set comes out!
I'll probably consider doing what Dominion owners are doing and just come upt with my own custom box, files, and dividers. For the time being, I"m gonna gut the insert from the TS base game box, custom form the inserts for that much like what was done with exp #1 to have 3 rows of cards, and then take it from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Peterson
United States
St. Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sleeved all of my cards using the Mayday regular (green label) sleeves, and the base game and both expansions fit in the Wrath box with a little room to spare.

edit...I do not have the randomizers or exp cards sleeved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Williams
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
I'll probably consider doing what Dominion owners are doing and just come upt with my own custom box, files, and dividers. For the time being, I"m gonna gut the insert from the TS base game box, custom form the inserts for that much like what was done with exp #1 to have 3 rows of cards, and then take it from there.

For Dominion I use a slant D three ring binder and card pages. However, there's a new solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S R
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fargus9 wrote:
Funguy wrote:

Un-sleeved with a little room to spare. Definitely not fitting into another expansion box of this size.

I have all three in the Doomgate box, and room for one more same size expansion. This is Un-sleeved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Nabeta
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the cards sleeved in the Mayday green sleeves and they fit just fine... and that includes all the randomizers and reference cards (but not the original militia, just the replacement ones from WoE)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Speer
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Gravity Falls
badge
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
mbmbmbmbmb
AsthmaticZero wrote:
Just got my copy of DL today and am happy to say that all cards from all three sets fit into either of the expansion boxes (mine are in the shiny, new Doomgate Legion box). I keep my cards un-sleeved.

It looks as if another expansion will fit, but the thickness of the foam dividers may be an issue.

I think I read that the next expansion/new base set "Dragonspire" will include a new method for storing all of the cards, so we probably won't need to worry about fitting anything else into these boxes anyway.

What sleeves are you using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.