Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I get a ton of play out of this game. It has been a hit every time I teach it and it’s requested at almost every game session. It’s an easy game to grasp but my rule book is getting beat up because even experienced players need to look up the book & acolyte restrictions when moving tiles either through Liber Fidei cards or by the Free Action.

To help players and preserve my rule book I’ve created a player aid that summarizes the book and acolyte restrictions for each of the four tile moving Liber Fidei cards, the Free Action, and also includes a pictorial of the gargoyle banishment which new players often forget. I choose not to include the other four Liber Fidei cards because I find most players remember their functions and don’t need a reference after the first game (this allowed more space for the four tile moving cards that get looked up every game).

When printed correctly (no page scaling, cut along indicated trim lines) the player aid will be the same size and shape as the aids included with the game. This aid is language independent but is laid out on US Letter size paper.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/62196/mini-liber-fedei-boo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mini book & acolyte restriction reference posted in files section
Very helpful, thank you! I also found myself occasionally forgetting and looking it up again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated the aid to indicate a player’s turn ends immediately when a gargoyle is dispelled. This rule is not in the English version of the rulebook but the designer made it clear in a post in this forum it should have been.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Howell                (What's Right?) (What's Wrong?)        
United States
Canoga Park
California
flag msg tools
Brought to you by Zik Zak
badge
Brought to you by Zik Zak
mbmbmbmbmb
StormbringerGrey wrote:
Updated the aid to indicate a player’s turn ends immediately when a gargoyle is dispelled. This rule is not in the English version of the rulebook but the designer made it clear in a post in this forum it should have been.

The file is completely gone now. Did it get deleted by an admin, or accident? I would love to check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I deleted the original in advance of uploading the replacement, now I’m waiting on the replacement to clear admin. Probably should have held off on the announcement.

If you susbscribe to this thread I’ll post when it’s up. I uploaded aids here and under Rattus at the same time, the Rattus file was approved early today, if this isn’t in place by tomorrow noon EDT I’ll resubmit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, it's been approved and is back in the files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.