Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our second and final game of the night was Diamant. I've played this at BSW and always enjoyed it. But my copy of the game (along with Odin's Ravens) arrived yesterday. I was eager to give it a go.

It was Sharon, Christian and myself playing again. Our younger son had been tired and naughty and was put to bed.

Being new to the game Christian was very tentative for the first three caves before his bravery improved. My wife used her intuition to continue alone with no hazards in her way or to head back to camp just as I headed into the second rockslide.

Final score was

Sharon : 52
Christian : 37
James : 25

Everyone enjoyed their first game. But I must admit the dynamic of the game is much different with less players. There are fewer leftover gems for each cave segment which stops the mass exodus for the camp when a bundle of gems are available on the previous tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.