Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Memoir '44 but for 3 player ? and rpg game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pseudonym pseudonym
msg tools
i really really really want to get Memoir '44, but i want something that 3 player can play.... anyone know games thats is Memoir '44 but for 3 player ?

and we really like rpg games, computer/console. Is there any good rpg games on boardgame ? 3 player

thx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Seb. ●leoskyangel●
Malaysia
Bangsar & PJ
flag msg tools
badge
I play games not to win, it's the gathering that's important - Thanks for the tip Cate108!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there.

Can I know in specific what do you like in Memoir 44? So that probably we can narrow it down?

Is it the theme, the card+dice driven battle, scenario/adventure driven, etc.

Well, if it's wargame that you're looking for, I'd say these may fit. Note that if a wargame supports more than 2 players, it means, that the extra players need to be in one of the 2 factions/teams.

-tide of iron (up to 4)
-conflict of heroes series (up to 4)
-memoir 44 overlord

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Santangelo
Argentina
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Specifically for 3, my pick would probably be Conflict of Heroes if you are looking for a WWII themed boardgame.

If you want a miniatures wargame for 3 players, Runewars comes with a lot of miniatures, and a good fantasy theme...

As for your "rpg-like" like game, there are several options:

Want co-op, short and fast? Castle Ravenloft

Want competitive, long and more complex? Runebound, 2nd edition

My personal favorite though, falls in a middle ground: Descent, journeys into the dark is a 1 vs all (think dungeonmaster vs. players) game that plays in a couple hs, and it's extremely fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.