Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rent pot
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
Re:new expanitons for heroscape after ugtars rage
new exaptions are coming called jandars oath and zorlacs quest zorlacs quest comes with uniqe tiles and stuff like road tiles and bridges and trees the first expaion in the serirs comes with these things and a big ogre with card and the other on comes with five small dudes to find info on these go to the search on the boardgamegeek site and type heroscape then click on zorlacs quest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Rosewater
Switzerland
Z├╝rich
Switzerland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:new expansions for heroscape after ugtars rage
littleog (#462693),

Yes, but as for today there aren't any detailed informations or pics.
So take this as a preview:

[IMG]C:\Eigene Dateien\Eigene Bilder\Zorlaqsquest.jpg[/IMG]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rent pot
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
Goodsound (#470821),

i think they should get more in the zettian characters seeing as they lack atack and speed they need they should get some melee units or something like me and my friend made up like zettian dragon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rent pot
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
littleog (#472700),

also it would be nice to see the generalsninja
or mabye some ninjas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think the five generals should be large figures in an Orm's Return style expansion box.

Each figure should also come with a special set of General's Dice...one for atack, one for defense, that they roll instead of the usual dice.

And each one's powers should include flight (they are Valkyrie after all) AND attack/defense bonuses to all nearby members of their faction...or maybe universal movement bonuses to all their faction members.

Each should be expensive to draft...it should be impossible to have more than one on the field in any 300-500 point draft game, so they should caust at least 255 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.