Popular Tags: [View All]
Kieron Mitchell
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
Http:\\www.kieronmitchell.com
mbmbmbmbmb
First game for both of us (Sam, my 9-year old nephew). Basic game...first battle scenario (the one with the dinosaur, the samauri, and valkerei, etc.).

I took my squad of vikings and quickly surrounded his alien dude on the northeast corner of the setup. Killed him - losing none of mine.

His dinosaur guy engaged my v-squad, knocked out one guy and was k-oed in return via a very bad defensive die roll.

Sam is practically in tears at this point, being left with only his squad of three samauri. They shuffled on over to my viking heroes, and dispacted them both quickly, without a single loss.

Things are looking up for Sam at this point. Now only the Valkeri and my squad of three vikings are left.

I run away with the Valkeri on the other side of the pond from the samauri, they move up onto the center mountains to engage the squad of vikings. I lose the three vikings, and he loses one Samauri.

Now there are two Samauri against my lone Valkeri. Moving her quickly to the high ground, I try my best to keep them from ganging up on her, and I'm moderately sucessful. I knock out one of them and it's just mano-a-mano.

The last roll - I've got to beat just two skulls...and I can't do it. Sam wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.