"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The headline pretty much says it all...
15 new superhero custom cards with a little bit of everything, from common squads to unique heroes, to add to your games of Heroscape!
There´s S.H.I.E.L.D. units, Hand Ninja, Hydra Agents, Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, Bullseye, Echo, and 3 Green Lanterns + a nice little something extra for those guys... All that and Sinestro too...

Check it out:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1533
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They do look great Jesper, but the availability of several of these figures is very low.

Sinestro himself is Super Rare and $55 - no way I'm paying that. The Green Construct is a Burger King figure - how do people outside America access this besides ebay - then you need to buy the other three Burger King figures that go with it as they are only sold in a set.

Several of the SHIELD agents and HYDRA operatives are also not available.

This also speaks true of other C3G releases - Kilowog for example is not sold anywhere anymore. Arkillo is also difficult to get and Alfred Pennyworth is very expensive as well.

Basically what I'm saying is that the releases are great, fantastic even, but they are sometimes very difficult to use.

How did you go about getting your hands on them over in Denmark?

Cheers,
Ben.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see your problem Ben!

Some figures are either very expensive, or unavailable. For these I use proxies, like for Sinestro, I´m using an older figure, repainted black and yellow for that modern look. I´m using a proxied kilowog, only cost me 50 Cents. The Burger king toy I got from EBAY, found someone selling it seperately, but any robot/Power Ranger/Transformer of proper size would be fine. When there´s a new wave relesed, some figures, like the SHIELD and Hydra ones disappear fast, because people buy multiples, but since I follow the various C3G threads, I know what comes out, and order figures in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.