BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Isla Tetra rules available from publisher rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dex Quest
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Merry Christmas everyone,

In preparation for the Isla Tetra pre-order launch in 2 weeks (and the resultant delay in getting the rules uploaded and approved by BGG at this busy time of year), I'd be delighted to email any BGG members a full-colour pdf of this puzzlin' island adventure's 12-page A4 rules booklet.

[here's a pic of a puzzlin' playmat in action]

Just send a geekmail to me (or a regular mail to with your regular email attached and i'll email across the 2.3MB file for your perusal over the festive period.

The rules and lots more images of the entire game package in action will be uploaded in the next 3 weeks: The first 250 games are entirely hand-made to a very high standard (more than 250 components, including 4 player mats and oodles of tiles and cards, packed into its svelte carry case).

Have a wonderful holiday everyone, and thanks again to the BGG community for helping to test, and the BGG admin team for enabling my 1-man venture to become a reality...

all the best,

will sargent.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.