Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Worger
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've had LNoE for a while and the corner piece with the High School has a tear on top over two squares. the game arrived like this so I emailed the store where I got it and was told they would get a new piece a send it too me, well that was months ago so I presume I won't get it.

Where can I get a new piece ? I don't mind paying for it but I'm not buying a whole new game for one corner board.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
#YOLO!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can a) either buy a new tile set from FFP's website store, or b) mail their customer service and ask for a replacement. I'm sure they will help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 35 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Engoduun wrote:
You can a) either buy a new tile set from FFG's website store, or b) mail their customer service and ask for a replacement. I'm sure they will help you.

That would be Flying Frog and not Fantasy Flight Games obviously.

-Marcon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
#YOLO!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a typo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Sherwood
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Engoduun wrote:
You can a) either buy a new tile set from FFP's website store, or b) mail their customer service and ask for a replacement. I'm sure they will help you.

I think the new tile set isn't a terrible idea if you already have any of the expansions. I purchased this game and all of the expansions and as FF openly admits, there is a color difference between the original tile set and the tiles you get from the Growing Hunger expansion. They sell a remedy for this in the form of a set of the original tiles with slightly different coloration athttp://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogProductions/Detail.bok.... At only $6.00 plus whatever shipping is, it may be worth it to you. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Devok31x wrote:
I purchased this game and all of the expansions and as FF openly admits, there is a color difference between the original tile set and the tiles you get from the Growing Hunger expansion.

As I recall, the color difference was only for the first print run of the main game. Later print runs would match Growing Hunger.

Mine did not match, but if Simon bought this recently, he probably has a newer printing that already matches Growing Hunger.

EDIT: Should read more. He does say he's had it for a while, so it could go either way. Worth looking into, at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Worger
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thanks for the link. I bought my copy almost excatly a year ago, would this be the newer colour boards or older ?

I might just buy a new set at $6, depends on the shipping cost to the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.