ive tried reading the rules about 3 times and i am about to give up.
please help with some clarifications!
1. Action Cars (positive and negative)
- in case of sprint the horse moves forward one extra square
question : does this mean ONLY the horse that has been rolled by the sprint dice? or does it mean that the horse moves forward even if the color doesnt appear on the sprint dice?
- the sentence 'in case of sprint' appears many times but what does it mean? Does it mean it is applied everytime the sprint dice is rolled? or does it mean that the special abilites are applied only if the color appears on the two sprint dice?
So the first player for that round flips the movement card + rolls the sprint dice until all horses have finished the racE?
3. Horse Buying
- On the 2nd round - the stables you bought on the 1st round are still yours on the 2nd round?
-Do the horse remains on the same spot during the 2nd round?
4. Target Cards
- Are the target cards valid only for one round? or are they only played at the end of the game?
1-When you roll the sprint dice, only the horse of the colors rolled makes a sprint move. So, if you have the power +1sprint, it's only active when you roll that horse color on the sprint dice.
2-I'm not sure to understand the question, but yes the rules says that the first player have the due to flip the action cards and to roll the dice... (but it's not so important who flips the cards and who rolls the dice, evryone can do that)
3-Sure, if you buy a stable it's your for all the game! (you pay about 1500...and if you arrive 1° you gain only 600...what woult be the advantage if you give it back at the end of the turn?)
Horses goes back to their owners at the end of every race. at the start of the next race you can place your horse/s on your stable/s again and change your strategy.
4- End of the game!
Please try to check the new french translation, you can download from BGG!
If you have other question just write me!