zoran
United Kingdom
London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I was playing through "Last Hope Chapel" (Scenario 2) and Jeff Deeler won a duel to interrupt Vasquez who had foolishly opened a door establishing Line of Sight. Deeler's card was unengaged (in other words he was unactivated) and would remain unengaged by the duel. I assigned the character it's first order tile and moved to close combat using the two orders allowed in this situation.

Anyway, my observation is that it is now possible, in a future round, to have Deeler "wait for orders", now engaging his card, with an order tile already assigned to him.

Nothing in the wording of the rules on page 6 precludes this, it just came up in the course of playing the game and was something that gave me pause and that I thought I'd share.

Merry Christmas
Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boelinger
France
Nice
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can engage Deeler awaiting for orders since he is not engaged by the interception he did before.
You understood everything perfectly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.