Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrey
Russia
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. What is VP track for?
As I understand, VPs don't accumulate between turns. If on first turn I have 1 location and 1 VP token, I'm on 2-vp spot on track. If on the next turn I add one more location and one more VP token, I move to 4-vp spot on the track (not on 2+4=6 vp-spot). If I am correct, VP track's value resets each round, so why do we need it?

2. How do I use "keep resources" (clock icon) ability on Leaders?
What does "one-time only" Icon means in this kind of abilities?

3. Incorporation/Cooperation/Conquest tokens cannot be split between multiple actions, so I cannot use two 3-cooperation tokens to cooperate with three 2-distance locations, right?

4. Does it take an action to use starting contact and receive Incorporation/Cooperation/Conquest token? Or do I use them as part of Conquer/Establish/Incorporate location action?

5. Does it take an action to use contacts from the deck and receive corresponding token? Or do I use them as part of Conquer/Establish/Incorporate location action?

6. Can players discard agreements?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Allwood
United Kingdom
Whitley Bay
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Random_Phobosis wrote:
1. What is VP track for?
As I understand, VPs don't accumulate between turns. If on first turn I have 1 location and 1 VP token, I'm on 2-vp spot on track. If on the next turn I add one more location and one more VP token, I move to 4-vp spot on the track (not on 2+4=6 vp-spot). If I am correct, VP track's value resets each round, so why do we need it?

The Game ends when someone reaches 30, so you need to keep track of high water mark.

2. How do I use "keep resources" (clock icon) ability on Leaders?
What does "one-time only" Icon means in this kind of abilities?

Keep resources lets you keep resources on top of cards with that symbol, all other resources go away after each turn. One time only lets you decide when you take the resources, but you can only take them once.

3. Incorporation/Cooperation/Conquest tokens cannot be split between multiple actions, so I cannot use two 3-cooperation tokens to cooperate with three 2-distance locations, right?

Correct

4. Does it take an action to use starting contact and receive Incorporation/Cooperation/Conquest token? Or do I use them as part of Conquer/Establish/Incorporate location action?

Use as part of action.

5. Does it take an action to use contacts from the deck and receive corresponding token? Or do I use them as part of Conquer/Establish/Incorporate location action?

Use as part of action.

6. Can players discard agreements?

Yes

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrey
Russia
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Some more clarifications...

1. "One-time only" resource ability doesn't prevent me from keeping resources once, taking them some other turn, then again putting new resources on this card to keep them some other time?

2. Borgo the Almighty ability allows me to keep 1 Conquest token. What if I only have 2-Conquest or 3-Conquest token available? Since I can't split Conquest tokens, I can't use 3-Conquest token to conquer "Distance 2" location and keep leftover 1 Conquest with Borgo, am I correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Larsson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
1. I don't fully understand this question.

2. This is how I understand Borgo (and most of the other leaders): Borgo get a range one conquest when he is put in play. It stays on the card until used. When it has been used, there is no way to get a token back on Borgo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrey
Russia
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Blake
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
karlkrlarsson wrote:

2. This is how I understand Borgo (and most of the other leaders): Borgo get a range one conquest when he is put in play. It stays on the card until used. When it has been used, there is no way to get a token back on Borgo.

From my semi-official understanding, the clock symbol only confers the "Does not disappear during cleanup" ability. It does not confer the ability to move tokens onto that card to keep them from disappearing during cleanup. Only the "storage" icon lets you move tokens onto a card to keep them from being discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.