Hide
2 Posts

Road Kill Rally» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wipeouts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Menace
msg tools
I have a question about the wipeout rules and what is meant by "following turn."

The rules read, "You can't wipe out again until the following turn, even if you take additional damage this turn. You can only wipe out once per turn."

Does this mean that you can't wipe out again under any circumstance until your next turn comes around or not until after your current turn is over?

Is this rule covering that you can't wipeout twice during your own turn by say entering a space with a cow and having to make a crash check for your speed? Or does it mean that if you have lost all your rally cards wiping out on your turn that if another player shoots you on his turn you won't wipe out again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
I read it to mean a full turn. Everyone takes all their actions in each step of a turn and after all three phases, the turn is over. So if you're shot and wipe out, another player could shoot you but you couldn't wipe out again since it's in the same turn (though they would still get points for hitting you).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.