Ed Collins
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im just wondering what some of your ideas might be on doing 3 player games? if you play two on one, and say the two on the team each have 200 points, how many points should the solo player have? it would have to be more then 400 (because the team would get 6 activations to your 3 activations per round) is there some kind of formula for figuring out how many points the single player should get based on what the team players get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:how to calculate points for 3 player(two on one)
shred121569 (#463075),

Exactly. When playing 3 players, I usually stick with 250/250 vs 600. You could play king of the hill and try to hold a glyph for a full turn.....

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:how to calculate points for 3 player(two on one)
I have tried to play many three player games. Free for alls or the first one to capture three different glyphs are good. I posted one called assisination that was for three players, but was tough for the single player. If I do a 2 on 1 I try and give the single player terrain advantage or close proximity to glyphs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.