Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Volpe
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the two Summoner Wars starter sets as well as the Vanguards and Fallen Kingdom faction decks for my two sons (11 and 7 years old) for Christmas.

I know it was a winner since it pulled them both away from the Wii (they also received Donkey Kong Country Returns for Christmas).

They are now both addicted to Summoner Wars and seem to have forgotten we even have a Wii.

Thank you Plaid Hat Games!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, my nephew asked to play it after Christmas dinner.

The Tundra Orcs are his favorite. He was eager to try out the new Chargers, Thwarters, Rukar and Bragg. He had to keep Krung though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arden Nelson Jr.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My nephew asks to play this every time he visits now which is rather frequent. He still plays with the Wii or his DS but today we even taught Granddad how to play Summoner Wars. He had to leave early today to see the other side of the family. He was finally coaxed into leaving when promised that he would be able to come tomorrow to play games. Summoner Wars here we come!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.