Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I got Mr. Jack for Christmas and was saddened when I opened it to play and the purple and brown discs were missing. I've e-mailed Hurrican for replacements, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience dealing with them and if they offer the same response that, say, Z-Man does (who I have had wonderful experiences with).

e: I will answer my own question. I received a response this morning from them and they stated they have already mailed the replacement pieces along with an apology. Great experience so far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Walkingshaw
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I had a missing piece (actually, a duplicate of one, missing another) in my copy of Mr. Jack Pocket. The folks at Hurrican were quick to reply and very nice.

Shipping from Switzerland did take a while, however, so be prepared for that. It took over a month for my replacement piece to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.