United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this a speed game? Can you just draw cards as fast as you can, or do you have to take turns?

Is the limit 3 towers, or 3 bases?
To add the x2, can you just throw it on the side, or does it have to have parts below it to support it? Does this count as a separate tower?

I'm assuming you can't turn the pieces upside down - so this means that only half the weapons are actually usable for each player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morse
England
Barnard Castle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
not the nose, not the nose!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
Is this a speed game? Can you just draw cards as fast as you can, or do you have to take turns?

If you want to, I don't rush when playing it. As I say in the blurb on the main page, I think this game has great potential for customizing house rules....so go for it

Quote:
Is the limit 3 towers, or 3 bases?
To add the x2, can you just throw it on the side, or does it have to have parts below it to support it? Does this count as a separate tower?

The limit is 3 towers, which of course, need 3 bases. All you need below the 2X is a base. The 2X tile when connected properley will stretch across 2 towers, there's a diagram in the rules.

Quote:
I'm assuming you can't turn the pieces upside down - so this means that only half the weapons are actually usable for each player?

Correct, which means you have to be strategic in what you discard, and when.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.