Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to send out a thanks to Board Game Haus. My brother in law was looking for some presents for me (he drew my name in our family secret santa) and found Zinsh and Yertz on their site (both on my wish list). However, after ordering due to a glitch in their inventory system they turned out be out of both of them. He explained the situation and whoever was helping him took a look at my wishlist and picked out some games (Homesteaders, Alea Iacta Est, and Mr. Jack in NY) and even rounded the price down to $75 (the suggested spending amount for our secret santa).

Anyway, just wanted to pass on his thanks for great service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Spear
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I divide my purchases between Boardgame/Cardhaus (between home and office) and my FLGS down the road. Boardgamehaus had an awesome selection and very competitive prices compared to other online stores. I've noticed he last three or four times I've been there the service has been better Han it used to be. I felt sorry for the guy working by himself on the day or two before Christmas, they had about 20 people in a space the size of my dining room (most of the location is warehouse I think)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.