Popular Tags: [View All]
J Y
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-order Survive! Escape from Atlantis the day the window opened. I've been eagerly awaiting the game's arrival along with many other people. As the people who live near me started getting their games I became concerned since mine wasn't here yet.

I looked back at my invoice and noticed that in my haste to get the game ordered I must have neglected my condo's unit number because it wasn't on my confirmation e-mail. "Scourge," I thought to myself. "How can I get ahold of this game?" I didn't have a tracking number and didn't create an account when I bought the game so I couldn't even look at what was posted on the shipping confirmation page. I e-mail Stronghold on Thursday, Christmas Eve, knowing they wouldn't be able to respond until at the earliest Monday the 27th (today). To my surprise I get an e-mail from Mr. Stephen Bounocore Sunday morning apologizing for the delay in response and that he had tracked the package down for me and instructed me on how to get the game in my hands. I don't think evilone is a very appropriate user name for someone of this caliber.

I headed down to the FedEx this morning and snagged the beautiful box, tore it open and fondled the wonderful bits.

The personal attention these two guys have put into this game and the community around it is astounding. They seem to be giving every customer one-on-one attention and are on top of every issue people have.

Thanks to Stephen and Kevin at Stronghold for the great customer service and excellent attention to detail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beate Bindrim
Germany
21680 Stade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only authenticate the great service from Stronghold games!

My boats looked like if they were made from primary school kids - but after two mails they send my a new set of boats only a few days later.

Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Norris
United States
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too can vouche for the customer service. I had a few problems with some of my pieces. I contacted Stronghold about the concerns. They responded on SUNDAY that I would be receiving my pieces in the mail that I was concerned about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Incao
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Buy Stronghold Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I've become a big fan of Stronghold Games and having just received my BGG coupons for free microbadges, I'm a proud owner of a new Stronghold Games microbadge. These guys have done a tremendous job not only with their attention to detail with production/component decisions, but with their customer service and overall engagement with the BGG community.

I had a few minor component issues with my copy of Survive! and was surprised at the prompt response I got during this holiday season...They obviously didnt "shutdown shop" once the preorders were shipped. Great job !!!!thumbsup

-PI

greyelephant wrote:
I too can vouche for the customer service. I had a few problems with some of my pieces. I contacted Stronghold about the concerns. They responded on SUNDAY that I would be receiving my pieces in the mail that I was concerned about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pincao wrote:
I've become a big fan of Stronghold Games and having just received my BGG coupons for free microbadges, I'm a proud owner of a new Stronghold Games microbadge [...]

-PI

Thank you, you just made my day!

We'll do everything we can to keep earning your microbadge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Howard
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I also wanted to reiterate the great service Kevin provides.

One of my island pieces was miscut leaving a white strip down its side and in less than an hour of my email to Stronghold Kevin responded saying that a replacement would be on its way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
carmen
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
winner of over text contest
mbmbmbmbmb
I also want to thank Stephen for his excellent customer service. He responded quickly to my emails re: replacement parts and questions about rules. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Flight
United States
Boulder
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also want to thank Stephen and Stronghold games for their professionalism and fabulous customer service. I had a few minor issues with my game and they immediately took care of everything. In my opinion, this is a great company making great games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.