Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Andersen
United States
Athens
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Does Tonya get to use her special ability to reroll initiative dice? Also, if a survivor is being charged by a zombie that has the initative and he rolls on the being charged reaction table and gets the chance to fire and melee, can he fire and melee again in the same turn (if he is activated that turn)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
munchkinloser7 wrote:
Does Tonya get to use her special ability to reroll initiative dice? Also, if a survivor is being charged by a zombie that has the initative and he rolls on the being charged reaction table and gets the chance to fire and melee, can he fire and melee again in the same turn (if he is activated that turn)?

Tonya's Specail Ability does not grant a blanket re-roll, she can only re-roll dice that she is required to roll. The Initiative for the turn is not her die roll; it's for the survivors (even if she is the only survivor). So, no, she cannot re-roll that die.

Not sure I understand your whole question, but the sequence is...per the Melee chart, if the survivor is still fighting a zombie after the melee, the survivor can next do one of two things, when activated. She can either move away (including testing for a Fast Move), and is then free to take other actions (if she did not use the action for the Fast Move), or she can fight. She cannot take another action before doing one of those two.

I like questions, and encourage them, but just so you are aware you don't have to wait on an answer, my incredibly well organized, and wonderfully written Official FAQ is hopefully a decent resource. Can be found in the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Andersen
United States
Athens
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Basically my question is can a survivor melee twice in one turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
munchkinloser7 wrote:
Basically my question is can a survivor melee twice in one turn?

Yes. Once during the Survivor's activation, once during the Zombie's activation, (and once during an enemy survivor's activation). And, I may be missing other opportunites. But, a Survivor's activation ends after melee, so a Survivor could not initiate a melee (or take any other action) after fighting a melee. Note, Salior's special ability is an exception to this rule. During his activation (and only during his activation), he can melee more than once if he meets spcific conditions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.