Popular Tags: [View All]
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Got a bacon t-shirt with too many bacon grease stains? Your favorite airbrushed squirrel shirt got a big hole in it? Too embarrassed* to wear your magic Blue Wishing Sofa shirt in public after contracting that horrible case of who-knows-what?

I've got your problems solved right here! That's right, step this way to see how to make your own, one of a kind, t-shirt gift. Perfect for that B.O.B. target stocking stuffer you'll be looking for next year. Or make some for yourself, and you will be the only one on the block with an airbrushed hivegod eyeball right where it counts.

Okay, so here are some more ideas, but the one above is the best.

*Spellcheck initially changed my typo of "embarrassed" to "imbalanced." I debated leaving it as such, but in the end decided to go with what I'd meant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I need more pictures for further investigation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blatantly Obvious Barney
Nepal
Legion
Legion
flag msg tools
mb
Just so it is not too obvious when next B.O.B. seasonal activities arrive, just what are your hip measurements Amy? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
B Obvious wrote:
Just so it is not too obvious when next B.O.B. seasonal activities arrive, just what are your hip measurements Amy? whistle

Well, I don't want all of the riff raff in Chit Chat to know. I'll just send you a geekmail, okay?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmb
amwiles wrote:
B Obvious wrote:

Well, I don't want all of the riff raff in Chit Chat to know. I'll just send you a geekmail, okay?
Because... all the riff raff in Chit Chat can't read Bob's geekmail, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cringing Dragon wrote:
amwiles wrote:
B Obvious wrote:

Because... all the riff raff in Chit Chat can't read Bob's geekmail, right?

D'oh! blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.