Popular Tags: [View All]
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
First the sad part.

I received Eisenbach Gap for Christmas. Didn't have much time to mess around with it as I have a 2 year old and we were hosts this year for the festivities.

So on the 26th when I finally had a chance to crack open the game...

The map was really dinged up on one corner & there were no counters in the box!

Rules...check
Player Aids...check

Now here's the funny thing...the box was in pristine condition. The player aids and rulebook were in pristine condition. The map must have been dropped or something when it was being packed since it was the only thing really damaged. Very strange...I've never seen anything like that before.

So I e-mailed the customer support folks at Lock n Load expecting a response sometime in early 2011 given the holidays. I received an e-mail confirmation apologizing for the issues and a tracking number for my counters and a replacement map.

To me, that's above and beyond. Annie is awesome. Now if this game is as fun as it sounds and reads via the rulebook...it's going to be a blast as a break from my ASL pursuits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Makis Andreou
Cyprus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar experience with World at World: Blood & Bridges.

Their customer service was excellent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.