Subject: Rule Clarifications rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King Diamond
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
1. How is combat conducted between empires owned by the same player?

2. When an event card cuts the production costs of units by half, is this applied on a per unit basis or on overall cost (or does this vary on the event card)? Also, would this occur before or after an administrator bonus is applied (and/or Democracy after it has been attacked).

Is a Democracy that has been attacked operate in this same way?

3. I recall that having two artists puts a glory condition of [2] for most artifacts for that empire. Does having 1 artist result in a glory condition of [1] for most artifacts?

4. How does the marriage action of the Hapsburgs work? Can they marry more than one empire, but only one at a time (and then for only 1 turn duration)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Rowland
Australia
O'Connor
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
Re:Rule Clarifications
Gidday KD,

you ask:

King Diamond wrote:
1. How is combat conducted between empires owned by the same player?

HR> The owner draws both cards and resolves conflict any way they want (i.e. to their advantage).

2. When an event card cuts the production costs of units by half, is this applied on a per unit basis or on overall cost (or does this vary on the event card)?

HR> Overall cost.

Also, would this occur before or after an administrator bonus is applied (and/or Democracy after it has been attacked).

HR> After (see modifications in Terms of play).

Is a Democracy that has been attacked operate in this same way?

HR> Yes.

3. I recall that having two artists puts a glory condition of [2] for most artifacts for that empire. Does having 1 artist result in a glory condition of [1] for most artifacts?

HR> Yes.

4. How does the marriage action of the Hapsburgs work? Can they marry more than one empire, but only one at a time (and then for only 1 turn duration)?

HR> Correct.

Regards
Harry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.