Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Munter
Finland
Lahti
Päijät-Häme
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was already dead in our Bang! session when High Noon card Ghost Town appears and I killed the sheriff. After that only renegade stayed alive. So who wins? As a common sense I feel that renegade is only one alive, but if game end immidiately when I kill sheriff, there is a moment when ghost is alive with renegade and wins the whole game.

So is it possible to cain post mortum victory? zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Munter
Finland
Lahti
Päijät-Häme
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re:Sheriff is killed by ghost - who wins?
Munter (#464949),

I actually find topic where Emiliano Sciarra(Alkan) writes:
When any player returns in play thanks to the Ghost Town, he is considered to be alive for his whole turn. So, if during a final duel between the Renegade and the Sheriff a ghost Outlaw manages to kill the Sheriff, Outlaws win because the game ends immediately and the ghost Outlaw is still alive (his turn did not end).
I know, you may ask why I ruled so. That's simply a matter of "kingmaker". If ghost Outlaws could not win (or a ghost Renegade, for that matter), they are doomed to lose: so in their turn they could choose to focus on the Renegade or the Sheriff without any winning-related motivations. Imagine a ghost Renegade killing the last Outlaw just because he previously killed him or, even worse, because he simply wants him to lose the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.