Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sharry, Rich and I had one more game left in us in our impromptu game session. No one had played Njet!, and I had read the rules while playing the previous game. After explaining what to do, we started out.

Being three players, we played with the variant that let one player play alone for double points, and the other two form a partnership. In every hand, the person who played alone received more points than the partnership did, and this lead to some serious import being placed on who was the start player (the start player chooses whether to partner, and if so with who).

Sharry held a lead she grabbed early till the 5th round of the game, when I jacked their partnership for a ton of points. Rich moved to be alone in the last round of the game, but it wasn't enough to undo the damage I had done. I came in winning by 9 points or so, sharry following behind closely, and rich trailing.

I think this game would be really good with 4 players, as I thought it was very interesting with just 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.